FF:UJ_13 Conversational Exercises in Uk - Course Information
UJ_13 Conversational Exercises in Ukrainian IIIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Oxana Čmelíková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Bc. Eva Reutová (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Petr Kalina, Ph.D.
Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. PhDr. Jiří Gazda, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Tue 10:00–11:40 VP
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- UJ_12 Conversational Exercises in Ukrainian II
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course means further development in communicative abilities in Ukrainian and strengthening conversational habits and abilities necessary for adequate everyday communication as well as for communication about general cultural topics.
- 1. Animals, Zoo
- 2. Appearance and character
- 3. Visit, birthday party (presents, greetings, letter)
- 4. Sport, hiking
- 5. Calendar, weather
- 6. College, hotel
- 7. Everyday items, services
- ČIŽMÁROVÁ, Mária: Ukrajinský jazyk pre Slovákov. Prešov, Filozofická fakulta Prešovskej univerzity v Prešove 2011
- Frolova T.D. Ukrajinska za 26 dniv: Ukrajinska dlja tych, chto jiji ne vyvčav. A.C.K., Kyjiv 2004, 304 s. ISBN 966-319-073-6
- Zajčenko N.F., Vorobjova S.A. Praktyčnyj kurs ukrajinskoji movy dlja inozemciv: usne movlennja. Znannja Ukrajiny, Kyjiv 2005, 324 s. ISBN 966-7999-88-2
- Teaching methods
- Class discussion, vocabulary exercises, group activities, essays, actuality, translation, homeworks.
- Assessment methods
- Completion: written test, oral colloquium.
Requirements for completion: active attendance (maximum of three missed lessons), homework.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
Information on course enrolment limitations: určeno pro posluchače 2. roku studia
- Information about innovation of course.
- This course has been innovated under the project "Faculty of Arts as Centre of Excellence in Education: Complex Innovation of Study Programmes and Fields at FF MU with Regard to the Requirements of the Knowledge Economy“ – Reg. No. CZ.1.07/2.2.00/28.0228, which is cofinanced by the European Social Fond and the national budget of the Czech Republic.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2019/UJ_13