FF:UJ_16 Conversational Exercises in Uk - Course Information
UJ_16 Conversational Exercises in Ukrainian IVFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Oxana Čmelíková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Bc. Eva Reutová (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Halyna Myronova, CSc.
Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. PhDr. Jiří Gazda, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Mon 14:10–15:45 B2.24
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- UJ_13 Conversational Exercises in Ukrainian III
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 20 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/20, only registered: 0/20
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course means further development in communicative abilities in Ukrainian and strengthening conversational habits and abilities necessary for adequate everyday communication as well as for communication about general cultural topics.
- 1. Living in a hotel, residence halls.
- 2. Everyday items, services
- 3. Culture (theatre, cinema, museums, concerts)
- 4. Post-office, telephone.
- 5. Internet
- 6. Library, bookshop.
- 7. Health
- 8. Garden and cottage
- Zajčenko N.F., Vorobjova S.A. Praktyčnyj kurs ukrajinskoji movy dlja inozemciv: usne movlennja. Znannja Ukrajiny, Kyjiv 2005, 324 s. ISBN 966-7999-88-2
- Frolova T.D. Ukrajinska za 26 dniv: Ukrajinska dlja tych, chto jiji ne vyvčav. A.C.K., Kyjiv 2004, 304 s. ISBN 966-319-073-6
- Teaching methods
- Class discussion, translation, vocabulary exercises, group activities, homeworks, essays
- Assessment methods
- Completion: written test, oral colloquium.
Requirements for completion: active attendance (maximum of three missed lessons), homework.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on course enrolment limitations: určeno pro posluchače 2. roku studia
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses