FF:UJ_44 Conversational Exercises in Uk - Course Information
UJ_44 Conversational Exercises in Ukrainian VIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Bc. Eva Reutová (lecturer)
Mgr. Oxana Čmelíková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Halyna Myronova, CSc.
Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: PhDr. Petr Kalina, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Thu 15:50–17:25 VP
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- UJ_43 Conversational Exercises in Ukrainian V
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 20 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/20, only registered: 0/20
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course means further development in communicative abilities in Ukrainian and strengthening conversational habits and abilities necessary for adequate everyday communication as well as for communication about general cultural topics.
- 1. Ukrainian language
- 2. Ukrainian habits and traditions
- 3. Ukrainian cuisine (food and drinks)
- 4. Ukrainian house (clothing, embroidery)
- 5.Repetition of topics for the bachelor exam
- Zajčenko N.F., Vorobjova S.A. Praktyčnyj kurs ukrajinskoji movy dlja inozemciv: usne movlennja. Znannja Ukrajiny, Kyjiv 2005, 324 s. ISBN 966-7999-88-2
- Frolova T.D. Ukrajinska za 26 dniv: Ukrajinska dlja tych, chto jiji ne vyvčav. A.C.K., Kyjiv 2004, 304 s. ISBN 966-319-073-6
- Teaching methods
- Class discussion
- Assessment methods
- Completion: written test, oral colloquium.
Requirements for completion: active attendance (maximum of three missed lessons), homework, 1 paper.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
Information on course enrolment limitations: určeno pro posluchače 3. roku studia