FF:UPG303 Pedagogical Practics III. - Course Information
UPG303 Pedagogical Practics III.Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Klára Šeďová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Ingrid Procházková (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Klára Šeďová, Ph.D.
Department of Educational Sciences - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Educational Sciences - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Pedagogy (programme FF, N-PGU_)
- Course objectives
- Practical training at upper secondary school allows students to acquire the professional competencies needed for the day-to-day work of the teacher, to realize their own professional needs and gradually take responsibility for the planning, delivery and evaluation of teaching. During the practical training, students will get a real idea of what the teacher’s everyday work involves.
- Learning outcomes
- Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to: a) orient oneself in school operation and in the activities that the teacher performs in teaching and beyond b) independently plan, deliver and evaluate their own teaching as well as tandem teaching in line with the appropriate standard of professional qualities (c) carry out autonomously all other activities necessary for the performance of the teaching profession at a defined quality level d) identify the strengths and weaknesses of their professional performance and propose their personal development goals, ways to attain them and reach them within a defined time limit e) openly share and reflect on the experience of their own pedagogical practice in the professional community and also purposefully use reflection and self-reflection as a tool of professional learning
- 1. Shadowing of the teacher: Becoming familiar with operation of the school where the student is undertaking the practical training, learning about the duties of the teacher, studying the basic documents. As agreed with the teacher supervising the practical training, the student performs the tasks of the teacher related to direct and indirect teaching activities. Lesson observations. 2. Independent preparation of the lessons: Planning the lessons using the theoretical knowledge gained during study. Planning of lessons in cooperation with the teacher supervising the practical training. 3. Teaching in tandem with the supervising teacher: Delivery of lessons in pedagogy and other pedagogical disciplines in tandem as agreed with the supervising teacher. 4. Instruction: Independent teaching of lessons in pedagogy and other pedagogical disciplines as agreed with the teacher supervising the practical training. 5. Reflection with the teacher supervising the practical training. 6. Reflection on the practical training with methodologist of the field.
- MALEŇÁKOVÁ, Šárka and Vlasta VILÍMOVÁ. Pedagogická praxe - cesta od teorie k realitě (Teaching experience - the path from theory to reality). In Pedagogická praxe a oborové didaktiky. Brno: MSD spol. s.r.o., 2008. p. 262-265, 4 pp. ISBN 978-80-7392-052-4. info
- ŠMAHELOVÁ, Bohumíra. Pedagogická praxe a didaktika integrovanéhoé vědního základu (Didactics for integrated science). In Pedagogická praxe a oborové didaktiky. Brno: MSD spol. s.r.o., 2006. p. 254-259, 5 pp. ISBN 978-80-739-052-4. info
- STŘELEC, Stanislav. Souvislá pedagogická praxe jako příležitost pro přípravu studentů na výchovné činnosti třídního učitele (The continuous pedagogical practice as an oportunity for student’s preparation to a form teacher’s educational activites). In FILOVÁ,H.; HAVEL, J. (eds.) Otázky hodnocení studentů na souvislých pedagogických praxích. Brno: MSD a KPd PdF MU, 2006. p. 143-145, 3 pp. ISBN 80-86633-67-5. info
- ŠIMONÍK, Oldřich. Pedagogická praxe. (Pedagogical Training Practice). Brno: MSD s.r.o., 2005. 128 pp. Empirické studie, svazek 1. ISBN 80-86633-30-6. info
- ŠIMONÍK, Oldřich. Pedagogická praxe : některé problémy v "praktické" přípravě budoucích učitelů pro druhý stupeň základních škol. Brno: MSD, 2005. 128 s. ISBN 8086633306. info
- HAVEL, Jiří and Tomáš JANÍK. Pedagogická praxe a profesní rozvoj studentů (Pedagogical Practice and the Development of Future Teachers Professional Competencies). 2005. info
- ČAPEK, Robert. Pedagogická praxe pro studenty : (alternativní vyučovací hodiny teoreticky i prakticky). 1. vyd. Hradec Králové: Gaudeamus, 2002. 107 s. ISBN 8070418087. info
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Output of the practical training is the fulfilment of the conditions: undertaking the practical training in the prescribed form, completed form/report with the evaluation of the practical training by the lead teacher. Based on this evaluation, the course teacher will either grant credit for the course to the student or not.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught: in blocks.
Note related to how often the course is taught: 4 týdny.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2019/UPG303