FF:US_36b Diploma Seminar II. - Course Information
US_36b Diploma Seminar II.Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Aleš Filip, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- PhDr. Dagmar Koudelková
Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Jan Karafiát
Supplier department: Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
- Mon 16:00–17:40 N51
- US_36a Diploma Seminar I.
Completed subjects Proseminar I., II., Seminar I., II., Diploma seminar I.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Seminar is a platform for presentation and discussion over diploma topics of individual students and possible directing them in questions of methodology, relevant sources and literature.The diploma thesis addresses a scholarly issue at a level appropriate to the degree being pursued. In the diploma thesis the student must demonstrate the ability to work independently in keeping with academic standards, a knowledge and understanding of the relevant scholarly literature and the ability to analyze the issue under study.
- Methodological tutoring and preparation of the diploma work.
- ŠANDEROVÁ, Jadwiga and Alena MILTOVÁ. Jak číst a psát odborný text ve společenských vědách :několik zásad pro začátečníky. Vyd. 1. Praha: Sociologické nakladatelství, 2005. 209 s. ISBN 8086429407. info
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Seminars; readings; class discussion; homeworks.
- Assessment methods
- Presentation of the project of dissertation. The attendance at 4 seminars is needed, as well as other part of the thesis (20.000 types).
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.