FF:UZAJ2036 General Methodology Exam - Course Information
UZAJ2036 General Methodology ExamFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Nicola Catherine Fořtová, B.A., M.A. (lecturer)
Mgr. Linda Nepivodová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Jana Chamonikolasová, Ph.D.
Department of English and American Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Tomáš Hanzálek
Supplier department: Department of English and American Studies - Faculty of Arts
- NOW ( UZAJ2034 Methodology II ) && ( UZAJ2035 Syllabus, Lesson and Course || NOW ( UZAJ2035 Syllabus, Lesson and Course )) && NOW ( UZAJ2037 Teaching Practice )
UZAJ2011 UZAJ2022 UZAJ2023 UZAJ2034 UZAJ2035
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 35 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 15/35, only registered: 0/35
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in English Language and Literature (programme FF, N-GK)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in English Language and Literature (programme FF, N-MA)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in English Language and Literature (programme FF, N-SS) (2)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in English Language and Literature (programme FF, N-TV)
- Course objectives
- This is not a course. It is the general exam on methodology that the students sit before they undertake School Placement - external practice teaching.
- The exam tests the content of the pre-requisite courses listed above, none of which have closing exams.
- Teaching By Principles: An Interactive Approach to Language Pedagogy
- Teaching methods
- This is not a taught course.
- Assessment methods
- Trainees study given pages of an ELT course book in order to answer questions about the aims of the exercises in the material as well as the author's learning and teaching beliefs visible from the material. Trainees are given the material to study in advance of the exam and come to the exam in groups of two or three in order to discuss the material. Trainees will analyse the exercises and the principles of learning/ teaching English that underpin them. Trainees must display an understanding of ELT methodology and practice and accurate use of terminology in the exam is essential.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2019/UZAJ2036