FF:UZFJA115 State Exam - Course Information
UZFJA115 State ExamFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. Type of Completion: SZK (final examination).
- doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Petr Kyloušek, CSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Alena Polická, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Jiří Šrámek, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Petr Vurm, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Petr Vurm, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Odevzdání a úspěšná obhajoba magisterské diplomové práce nebo oborové práce.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in French Language and Literature (programme FF, N-HS3)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in French Language and Literature (programme FF, N-SS) (2)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in French Language and Literature (programme FF, N-SS3)
- Course objectives
- The Final State Examination is to demonstrate - The student’s ability To handle assigned scholarly problems in a cultivated manner To respond in discussion and display a capacity for matter-of-fact reasoning To utilize his/her knowledge of literature and other sources in expert debate - The student’s knowledge Of relevant facts and factual material Of basic as well as advanced methodology in the field Scholarly literature - The student’s skills Regarding formulating theses and assertions and the ability to support them In composing a clearly structured overview and interpretation of a given problem Regarding a critical approach to scholarly sources
- The final state examination is an oral/written exam. - It comprises several component parts 1) Language. Phonetics and Phonology
- Historical development of French
- Lexicology and Semantics 2)Literatura: History of literature
- Theory of literature A further constituent part is the diploma thesis defence, which must take place before.
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Assessment methods
- Written and oral exam
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.