FF:UZIJA106a Master's Thesis Seminar I - Course Information
UZIJA106a Master's Thesis Seminar IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 15 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Valeria De Tommaso, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Milada Malá, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- IJIA026 Comprehensive Exam || IJIA028 Bachelor's exam
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Italian Language and Literature (programme FF, N-HS3)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Italian Language and Literature (programme FF, N-SS) (2)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Italian Language and Literature (programme FF, N-SS3)
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course, the student should have finished a substantial part of his diploma thesis and have a clear idea about the following steps and about the conclusions of his work.
- Individual consultations with the supervisor according to the level and state of progress of the diploma thesis.
- ČMEJRKOVÁ, Světla, František DANEŠ and Jindra SVĚTLÁ. Jak napsat odborný text. Vydání první. Praha: Leda, 1999. 255 stran. ISBN 8085927691. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations.
- Assessment methods
- Credit upon submitting a substantial part of the diploma thesis.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: Lze zapsat až po úspěšném složení souborné nebo bakalářské zkoušky.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Pouze pro uchazeče o učitelskou způsobilost.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2020/UZIJA106a