FF:UZIJA112a Master's Thesis - Course Information
UZIJA112a Master's ThesisFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Valeria De Tommaso, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Milada Malá, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- IJIA026 Comprehensive Exam || IJIA028 Bachelor's exam
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Italian Language and Literature (programme FF, N-HS3)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Italian Language and Literature (programme FF, N-SS) (2)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Italian Language and Literature (programme FF, N-SS3)
- Course objectives
- Submitting a finished diploma thesis. The finished thesis is accepted for defence by the supervisor and evaluated as “requirements fulfilled”. The graded evaluation is based on the outcome of the defence which proceeds from the opponent’s and supervisor’s thesis reports.
- The Master's thesis is to be submitted in Italian, focusing on a given topic and 140,000 characters in length. Submission date: November 30th (relevant for the autumn semester).
- Viz seznam povinné literatury zadaný vyučujícím
- ECO, Umberto. Come si fa una tesi di laurea. 7. ed. Strumenti Bompiani. Milano: Bompiani, 1990. 249 s. ISBN 8845212203. info
- Assessment methods
- Credit given for thesis ACCEPTED by the thesis supervisor.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
General note: Lze zapsat až po úspěšném složení souborné nebo bakalářské zkoušky.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2020/UZIJA112a