FF:UZIJA125 Master's State Exam - Course Information
UZIJA125 Master's State ExamFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: SZK (final examination).
- Alessandro Bitonti, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Valeria De Tommaso (lecturer)
doc. Paolo Divizia, Dottore di Ricerca (lecturer)
Mgr. Kateřina Garajová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Zuzana Šebelová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Odevzdání a úspěšná obhajoba magisterské diplomové práce nebo oborové práce.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Italian Language and Literature (programme FF, N-SS) (2)
- Course objectives
- The Final State Examination is to demonstrate - The student’s ability To handle assigned scholarly problems in a cultivated manner To respond in discussion and display a capacity for matter-of-fact reasoning To utilize his/her knowledge of literature and other sources in expert debate - The student’s knowledge Of relevant facts and factual material Of basic as well as advanced methodology in the field Scholarly literature - The student’s skills Regarding formulating theses and assertions and the ability to support them In composing a clearly structured overview and interpretation of a given problem Regarding a critical approach to scholarly sources
- The final state examination is an oral/written exam.
It comprises several component parts:
- 1) Language.
Phonetics and Phonology
Historical development of Italian
Lexicology and Semantics
- 2) Theory of literature
- 3) History of Italian Literature: you should be familiar with the main authors, works and movements of Italian literature (please see detailed programme in the "study materials" of this course) from an historical-philological point of view.
- A further constituent part is the diploma thesis defence, which must take place before.
- The final state examination is an oral/written exam. It comprises several component parts:
- Viz seznam povinné literatury zadaný vyučujícím
- Teaching methods
- Final exam with 3 parts: linguistics, literature and translation.
- Assessment methods
- Written and oral exam
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.