FF:UZPH2299 Diploma Thesis Seminar II - Course Information
UZPH2299 Diploma Thesis Seminar IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Ing. Mgr. Zdeňka Jastrzembská, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Karla Brücknerová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Petr Jemelka, Dr. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. BcA. Jiří Raclavský, Ph.D.
Department of Philosophy - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Ing. Mgr. Zdeňka Jastrzembská, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Philosophy - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- UZPH2198 Diploma Thesis Seminar I || UZPH2298 Diploma Thesis Seminar I
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Social Studies Basics (programme FF, N-SS) (2)
- Course objectives
- Individual consultations with the supervisor based on the needs of the student and the status of the work. The thesis deals with a particular problem in a given area of study. Students must prove the ability the work independently, handle the technical literature and analysis.
- The goal of the seminar is the help students finish their theses and get ready for the thesis defense. The course has individual organization, progress on thesis and attendance to consultations are classified in the system by credit.
- recommended literature
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations, assigned reading. At least two consultations per semester based on the submitted parts of the thesis.
- Assessment methods
- Credit given for regular consultations and check-ups on the progress of work.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Note related to how often the course is taught: termíny konzultací po dohodě s vyučujícími.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 12 hodin za semestr.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Předmět je určen jen pro studenty s imatrikulací do jaro 2019, včetně.