FF:UZPOA261a Minor Thesis - Course Information
UZPOA261a Minor Thesis (language)Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Maria de Fátima Baptista Nery Plch (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Iva Svobodová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Silvie Špánková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Silvie Špánková, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- Submitting a finished minor thesis. The finished thesis is accepted by the supervisor and evaluated as “requirements fulfilled”. A minor thesis is not defended.
- Master’s Minor Thesis is written in portuguese(lenght 80.000 symbols) and handed up by 10th January or 30th April.
- Literaturu doporučí vedoucí oborové práce.
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations: exposition and definitions of basic terms and their exemplification on different types, the lecture of the recomended literature, individual study of the literature concerned to the formation of the cientific texts.
- Assessment methods
- The finished thesis is accepted by the supervisor and evaluated as “requirements fulfilled”. A minor thesis is not defended.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.