FF:VH_810a Concerts and performances - Course Information
VH_810a Concerts and performancesFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Vladimír Maňas, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Pavlína Němcová (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Jana Perutková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Jiří Zahrádka, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Vladimír Maňas, Ph.D.
Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Jan Karafiát
Supplier department: Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- During the semestr students shall visit at least 12 performances / concerts of classical music, they shall be able to analyse music reviews and create their own.
- Concerts, opera performances, Ballet
- required literature
- FUKAČ, Jiří and Ivo TELEC. Hudba a média. Rukověť muzikologa (Music and Media. The Handbook of Musicologist). : Masarykova univerzita v Brně, 1998. info
- Teaching methods
- Teacher´s comments on student´s reviews, comparation of various existing reviews.
- Assessment methods
- Evaluation of the reviews, adding comments and discussion based on student´s texts.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2019/VH_810a