FF:VIKMB33 Laboratory of Edu. Technology - Course Information
VIKMB33 Laboratory of Educational TechnologyFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- RNDr. Michal Černý (lecturer)
Mgr. Hana Tulinská (lecturer)
Mgr. Josef Kocurek (assistant)
Mgr. et Mgr. Hana Matějková (assistant)
Mgr. Erika Mirová (assistant)
Mgr. Ondřej Myšák (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Petr Škyřík, Ph.D.
Division of Information and Library Studies - Department of Czech Literature and Library Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Sabina Kubisová
Supplier department: Division of Information and Library Studies - Department of Czech Literature and Library Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Tue 9:10–10:45 212
- Digital competence, interest in online education.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 20 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/20, only registered: 0/20
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Information and Library Studies (programme FF, N-IS) (2)
- Course objectives
- The course consists of six selected topics of online learning design process. The goal of the course is to gain necessarily competencies for (re)design of online course. We are using materials from online course Kurz práce s informacemi to gain real experience. Moreover, the course is in English to develop languages skills needed for participation in world edtech community.
- Learning outcomes
- Student will be able to:
- make interviews with target group
- set learning goals and objectives
- curate collection of learning resources
- create educational video / tutorial
- recognize different types of writing for education
- write educational text
- set up evaluation process
- use evaluation tools
- understand online learning environments
- make simple user testing.
- Analysis – Topic, target group, learning goals and objecitves
- Content – Curation in education
- Content – Video and tutorials
- Content – Writing and different kinds of text
- Evaluation – Assignments and tests
- Evaluation – Virtual learning environment and user testing
- IDEO. HCD: Design zaměřený na člověka. 2. vydání. Brno: Flow, 2013. ISBN 978-80-905480-1-5. Dostupné z: http://eknihy.knihovna.cz/static/files/hcd-design-zamereny-na-cloveka.pdf
- Fournier, H. & Kop, R. 2015. MOOC Learning Experience Design: Issues and Challenges. International Journal on E-Learning, 14(3), 289-304. Waynesville, NC USA: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE). Retrieved January 24, 2018
- Sergis S., Sampson D.G., Pelliccione L., 2017. Educational Design for MOOCs: Design Considerations for Technology-Supported Learning at Large Scale. In: Jemni M., Kinshuk, Khribi M. (eds) Open Education: from OERs to MOOCs. Lecture Notes in Educational T
- VAN MERRIËNBOER, Jeroen JG; KIRSCHNER, Paul A. Ten steps to complex learning: A systematic approach to four-component instructional design. Routledge, 2017.
- MEEK, Sarah EM; BLAKEMORE, Louise; MARKS, Leah. Is peer review an appropriate form of assessment in a MOOC? Student participation and performance in formative peer review. Assessment & Evaluation in Higher Education, 2017, 42.6: 1000-1013.
- VAI, Marjorie a Kristen SOSULSKI, 2015. Essentials of Online Course Design: A Standards-Based Guide. 2. přepracované vydání. Routledge. ISBN 1317673794.
- MARGARYAN, Anoush; BIANCO, Manuela; LITTLEJOHN, Allison. Instructional quality of massive open online courses (MOOCs). Computers & Education, 2015, 80: 77-83.
- Teaching methods
- blended learning – one topic is for two weeks – one week face to face, the second week online
- portfolio-based learning – each student has his own development portfolio on wordpress blog
- peer assessment – each assignment is discussed with mates in blog environment participatory curriculum planning – at the beginning, everybody can comment draft of course content, also during the semester is possible to make additional small personal goals or personalise assignments
- guests – at least two experts on particular topics will join a present lecture
- Assessment methods
- every second Monday is necessary to publish homework on blog post
- every second Monday is necessary to comment mate's work
- portfolio is a base for the final colloquium = present a reflect own work
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
- Teacher's information