FF:VIK_BaZ Bachelor Examination - Course Information
VIK_BaZ Bachelor ExaminationFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: SZK (final examination).
- Ing. Zdeněk Kadlec, Dr. (lecturer)
PhDr. Michal Lorenz, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Petr Škyřík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Iva Zadražilová (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Ing. Zdeněk Kadlec, Dr.
Division of Information and Library Studies - Department of Czech Literature and Library Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Marie Hradilová
Supplier department: Division of Information and Library Studies - Department of Czech Literature and Library Studies - Faculty of Arts
- All credits and exams required for the BA study programme.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- Bachelor State Exam consists of two parts: Bachelor thesis defence and oral part. Student is accomplishing the oral part of the Bachelor State Exam from the themes acording syllabus.
- Specification of topics from the individual disciplines required for the examination.
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Assessment methods
- Bachelor thesis defence and oral part.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials