VKor2 Korean popFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Minkang Kwon (seminar tutor)
Subhin Lee (seminar tutor)
Yehwan Lim (seminar tutor)
Yena Park (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Michal Schwarz, Ph.D. (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Michal Schwarz, Ph.D.
Asia Studies Centre - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Vietnamese Studies - Asia Studies Centre - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to give the students the practical knowledge of the K-pop, i.e. introduction of main groups and personalities with examples of their performances.
- Learning outcomes
- After taking this course, the student will know most important groups and personalities of K-pop.
- Practical examples
- Průběžné odkazy na zdroje budou poskytovány během praktické výuky.
- Teaching methods
- Lectures with examples
- Assessment methods
- Regular attendance and brief written test
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2019/VKor2