FF:CJQZ01 Czech for foreigners-begin.I G - Course Information
CJQZ01 Czech for foreigners - beginners I - grammarFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Gorana Kameníková (lecturer)
Mgr. Grazyna Marta Lachmanová (lecturer)
Mgr. et Mgr. Alicja Ewa Leix, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Melita Lukšija (lecturer)
Mgr. Zuzana Muchová (lecturer)
Mgr. Tatiana Teresa Witkowska, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Eva Rusínová
Division of Czech for Foreigners - Department of Czech Language - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Zuzana Muchová
Supplier department: Division of Czech for Foreigners - Department of Czech Language - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Multidisciplinary studies (programme CST, KOS)
- Course objectives
- Students are able to use acusative sg. and pl., indicative present of common Czech verbs (but according to just three groups of verbs, not according to typical five forms). Next is focused on Czech modal verbs in indicative present and conditional form (but only in some conversation topics).
- - the introduction into Czech declension - acusative sg. (include personal pronomens) - acusative pl. - conjugation of Czech verbs in indicative present (according to three models) - modal verbs
- Náhradní obsah: Rešková, Ivana. Communicative Czech (Elementary Czech) Workbook. Praha Univerzita Karlova, nakladatelství Karolinum, 1999. 111 s. : i. ISBN 382-145-99
- Communicative Czech (Elementary Czech). Edited by Ivana Bednářová - Magdalena Pintarová. [1. vyd.]. Praha: Ústav jazykové a odborné přípravy Univerzity Karlovy, 1977. 262 s. ISBN 80-901947-2-9. info
- Assessment methods
- Final written test. Besides the test, the following rules must be observed: 1/ In order to successfully finish the course, student's participation in the course must be at least 75 %. If student's participation drops below 75 %, he will not be allowed to write the final test. 2/ The students fullfils all tasks given by the teacher (homeworks, presentations etc.) Unpreparedness is judged as absence. 3/ Students must not switch study groups, unless the Head of Department of Czech for Foreigners explicitly approved it.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Do kurzu se studenti přihlašují formou přihlášek v Kabinetu češtiny pro cizince (nikoli přes IS).