FF:PHDZ2 Philosophy for doct. studies 2 - Course Information
PHDZ2 Philosophy for doctoral studies 2Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Ing. Mgr. Zdeňka Jastrzembská, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Josef Krob, CSc.
Department of Philosophy - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Hana Holmanová
Supplier department: Department of Philosophy - Faculty of Arts
- Fri 8. 3. 12:30–14:05 zruseno D22, Fri 5. 4. 12:30–14:05 zruseno D22, Fri 10. 5. 12:30–14:05 zruseno D22
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 78 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students will be able: to explain why and how to communicate scientific topics; to understand the factors of effective communication.
- 1. introduciton to science communication 2. target groups and communication tools 3. best practices
- required literature
- Cesty k vědě : jak správně myslet a psát. Edited by Břetislav Horyna - Josef Krob. 1. vyd. Olomouc: Nakladatelství Olomouc, 2007. 170 s. ISBN 9788071822233. info
- Teaching methods
- lectures, group projects
- Assessment methods
- project, case study
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 3x2 hodiny za semestr.