FF:NJDSL_4 Sem. PGS - German Lit. IV - Course Information
NJDSL_4 Seminar - PGS - German Literature IVFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Renata Cornejo, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Roman Kopřiva, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Jaroslav Kovář, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Jiřina Malá, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Zdeněk Masařík, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Jiří Munzar, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Sylvie Stanovská, Dr. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Jaromír Zeman, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Jiří Munzar, CSc.
Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Aleš Urválek, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- German Literature (programme FF, D-FI4) (2)
- Course objectives
- The seminar consists of interviews with an adviser on an individual basis, dealing with the level and progress of the work on a thesis. A PhD. Thesis deals with a partial academic issue depending on the type of study. A student must prove the ability to work independently with relevant sources and analyze researched materials.
- The organization of the seminar is on an individual basis. The credit evaluation in the given semester depends on a student’s writing progress and participation in academic discussion with the adviser.
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.