FF:PHK1210 19th - 20th Centuries - VI - Course Information
PHK1210 History of Philosophy VI - the 19th and 20th CenturiesFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. Dr. phil. Jakub Mácha, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Josef Krob, CSc.
Department of Philosophy - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Philosophy - Faculty of Arts
- PHK1109 German Idealism - V
History of philosophy V.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Philosophy (programme FF, B-PH)
- Course objectives
- Philosophy of the turn of 19/20th centuries: Positivism, Neo-kantian philosophy, Irrationalism, Marxism, Phenomenology. The goal is to understand the given philosophical ideas and their argumentation methods.
- 1. Positivism (Comte, Mill, Spencer) 2. W. Dilthey 3. Neo-kantians 4. Kirkegaard 5. Schopenhauer 6. Nietzsche 7. Marx and Marxism 8. Husserl and Phenomenology 9. Pragmatism 10. Analytic philosophy 11. Basic branches of French philosophy of 20th century.
- Teaching methods
- Lecture and study at home.
- Assessment methods
- A written test based on the lectures and assigned work.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
General note: Informace o rozvrhu kurzu najdete zde: http://www.phil.muni.cz/wkfi/home/studium/rozvrh-ks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: celkem 10 hod., z toho 8 hodin formou přednášky, 2 hodiny formou osobní konzultace na základě potřeb studenta.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Předmět je určen pouze pro studenty s imatrikulací do jaro 2019, včetně.