FF:KJ1A054 Bachelor's Thesis - Course Information
KJ1A054 Bachelor's ThesisFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/2. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Elga Cremades Cortiella, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Pavlína Javorová Švandová (lecturer)
Mgr. Jiří Pešek (lecturer)
Mgr. David Utrera Domínguez (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Elga Cremades Cortiella, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Elga Cremades Cortiella, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Catalan language and literature (programme FF, B-KJ_) (3)
- Course objectives
- Bachelor's thesis
- Learning outcomes
- Write the bachelor's thesis
- The standard bachelor's thesis range from 72,000 to 90,000 characters, including footnotes, title sheets, content, and literature. Students work with published texts, but they must approach them analytically and critically to be able to formulate their own comments, opinions and conclusions. The thesis is written in Catalan, and it demonstrates the student's ability to work adequately and appropriately with the language and the consulted materials.
- BADIA, Jordi, Núria BRUGAROLAS, Rafel TORNÉ and Xavier FARGAS. El llibre de la llengua Catalana : per a escriure correctament el catala. Tercera edició. Barcelona: Castellnou, 2004. 933 stran. ISBN 9788482873787. info
- Teaching methods
- reading and writing
- Assessment methods
- Handing in the thesis
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.