FF:LMKX03 MA Thesis - Course Information
LMKX03 MA ThesisFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Petr Bubeníček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Zuzana Fonioková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Miroslav Kotásek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Jan Tlustý, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Zbyněk Fišer, Ph.D. (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Zbyněk Fišer, Ph.D.
Department of Czech Literature - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Eva Zachová
Supplier department: Department of Czech Literature - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- A study, written in Czech language, at least 140.000 characters long.
- Learning outcomes
- Student will be able to:
- Create a hypothesis, curriculum, and timetable for a literary qualification work;
- Find and process relevant literature according to the thematic focus of their work;
- Collect relevant research material by adequate methods;
- describe, analyze, interpret and evaluate the collected material;
- write qualification work on the required scale and standard content quality, linguistic and formal as required by the master's literary work
- The thesis solves a partial problem corresponding with the particular type of study programme. The authors must demonstrate their ability to create an independent scholarly work (work with sources, analysis of the material and independently formulated conclusions). The thesis is evaluated by the tutor and reviewer.
- Literatura je zadána po dohodě s vedoucím práce.
- Teaching methods
- Individual supervision.
- Assessment methods
- Acceptance of the work.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
General note: Získání příslušného počtu kreditů je podmíněno: a) absolvováním dvousemestrálního semináře k diplomové práci, b) odevzdáním diplomové práce vedoucímu.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 0.