FF:VH_808a Czech Music History II - Course Information
VH_808a Czech Music History in Outline II - essayFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- PhDr. Martin Flašar, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Jiří Zahrádka, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Vladimír Maňas, Ph.D. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Vladimír Maňas, Ph.D.
Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Jan Karafiát
- Tue 16:00–17:40 N43
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- VH_01a Introduction to Musicology && VH_03a Music History I && VH_02a Proseminar I && VH_02b Proseminar II && VH_04 Elements of Music Theory && VH_05a Harmony I. && VH_06 Counterpoint && VH_07 Acoustics of Music && VH_08 Intonation && VH_09 Audial Analysis && VH_807 Music in Czech Lands I && VH_807a Czech Music History I
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 7 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught once in two years.
Information on course enrolment limitations: souhlas
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2021/VH_808a