FF:PBSNPA2 Educational policy - Course Information
PBSNPA2 Educational policyFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. PhDr. Milada Rabušicová, Dr. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Milan Pol, CSc.
Department of Educational Sciences - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Ivana Klusáková
- Mon 13:20–14:55 B32
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- Educational policy The course deals with the educational policy as a part of the large concept of social policy within various types of the welfare state and with the development of the educational policy in the Czech Republic in the 90s. The course puts the Czech educational policy into connection with educational strategies of the European Union and OECD member countries. In the conclusion attention will be paid to the selected topics of the contemporary educational policy in this country.
- Assessment methods (in Czech)
- Typ výuky: přednáška a seminář ukončeno zkouškou
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.