FF:KFDPS2 Research and Study II - Course Information
KFDPS2 Research and Study IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. PhDr. Antonín Bartoněk, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Daša Bartoňková, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Jarmila Bednaříková, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Zdeněk Měřínský, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Irena Radová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Daniela Urbanová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Martin Wihoda, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Antonín Bartoněk, DrSc.
Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jitka Erlebachová
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Study of sources and literature in the area of doctoral students’ scholarly specialization. At regular meetings with the tutor (the frequency of meetings is as needed but minimally once every semester), doctoral students regularly consult pieces of knowledge, current news, new findings and methodological approaches in the field as well as knowledge from internships and traineeships abroad. The subject is recommended for study during the first three semesters of studies.
- Study of sources and literature in the area of doctoral students’ scholarly specialization.
- Literatura je předepsána individuálně podle tématu práce.
- Literature is assigned on an individual basis based on the topic of the thesis.
- Assessment methods
- Credits are granted on the basis of regular tutorials with the tutor on pieces of knowledge related to the doctoral dissertation.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.