FF:PSD_PSV3 Research and study III - Course Information
PSD_PSV3 Research and study IIIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. PhDr. Marek Blatný, DrSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Iva Burešová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Pavel Humpolíček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Helena Klimusová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Mojmír Svoboda, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Josef Švancara, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Mojmír Tyrlík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Tomáš Urbánek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Lubomír Vašina, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Zdenka Stránská, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course is the study of literature and other sources (eg the results of domestic and international research studies and reports) related to the treated dissertation topic and used to anchor the theoretical problem of the research thesis, research project to define and discuss their work. An integral part of this course is the preparation and the implementation of the research work.
- The outline, given the nature of the object type.
- Seznam literatury se odvíjí od tématu disertační práce.
- Teaching methods
- theoretical background
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.