FF:UZPOA901 Didactics of Portuguese I - Course Information
UZPOA901 Didactics of Portuguese Language IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Maria de Fátima Baptista Nery Plch (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Silvie Špánková, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Tue 12:30–14:05 G25
- Bachelor's degree
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Portuguese Language and Literature (programme FF, N-HS3)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Portuguese Language and Literature (programme FF, N-SS) (2)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Portuguese Language and Literature (programme FF, N-SS3)
- Course objectives
- The objective of the course is to acquire the knowledge of language methodology and it is focused on current tendencies of foreign language teaching with regard to portuguese.
- The course focuses on the following areas: 1) Methodological principles of foreign language teaching. 2) Didactic materials. 3) Oral skills. 4) Classroom managment. 5) Group dynamics in the language classroom. Work with text books. 6) Introduction into various methods of teaching portuguese and appropriate course materials. 7) Work with audiovisual materials. Language laboratory. 8) Games in languge teaching. 9) Control, examination and evaluation. 10) Current tendencies of foreign language teaching with regard to portuguese.
- Ricardo Marques,M.E.; Didáctica das Línguas Estrangeiras, Universidade Aberta de Lisboa 1990
- Galisson, Coste, Dicionário de didáctica das línguas, Almedina 1983
- Didácticas da Língua e da Literatura, Vol.I,II, Almedina -Coimbra 2000 - Faculdade de Coimbra
- Álvares Pereira, EScrever em Português, Didácticas e Práticas, ASA 2000
- Teaching methods
- The classwork has a form of lectures and students´ presentations, during which they show the ability to apply their theoretical knowledge in teaching.
- Assessment methods
- Seminar, presentation and discussion of a chosen topic; credit: written paper.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on course enrolment limitations: .