FF:KSCA102 Minor Thesis Seminar - Course Information
KSCA102 Bachelor's Minor Thesis SeminarFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Bc. Denisa Hilbertová, M.A. (seminar tutor)
Wei-lun Lu, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Lucie Olivová, MA, Ph.D., DSc. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jiří Plucar, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. et Mgr. Dušan Vávra, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Lucie Olivová, MA, Ph.D., DSc.
Department of Chinese Studies - Asia Studies Centre - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Jana Vávrová Mašková, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Chinese Studies - Asia Studies Centre - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 40 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/40, only registered: 0/40
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students should be able to:
submit the thesis
KSCA102 Bachelor's Minor Thesis Seminar is offered every semester. Students planning to finish their thesis register in the course.
The thesis is submitted one month before the final exam.
- The course does not have a syllabus.
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations.
- Assessment methods
- Finished bachelor's thesis, or a substantial part (if the supervisor agrees).
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.