FF:CJCFF01 Czech for Foreigners - Course Information
CJCFF01 Czech for ForeignersFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/4/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- PhDr. Hana Konečná (lecturer)
Mgr. Grazyna Marta Lachmanová (lecturer)
Mgr. Zuzana Muchová (lecturer)
Mgr. Nada Petrović (lecturer)
PhDr. Milena Šipková, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Eva Rusínová
Division of Czech for Foreigners - Department of Czech Language - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Zuzana Muchová
Supplier department: Division of Czech for Foreigners - Department of Czech Language - Faculty of Arts
- Student registers for the course (in general). The student is put in the course according to the level of knowledge of the Czech language based on the results of the entrance test at the beginning of the first semester.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 359 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to learn the basics of the Czech language (for level Z1 and Z2) and to improve your speaking and writing in Czech language (for MP1 to VP level).
- The content of tuition is based on the observed level of knowledge of the Czech language.
- REŠKOVÁ, Ivana and Magdalena PINTAROVÁ. Communicative Czech (Intermediate Czech). 2.dotisk 2.vydání. PhDr. Ivana Rešková, 2006. 196 pp. ISBN 80-902180-9-1. info
- REŠKOVÁ, Ivana. Communicative Czech : (intermediate Czech) : workbook. Praha: Univerzita Karlova, 1999. 104 s. ISBN 8071847135. info
- REŠKOVÁ, Ivana. Communicative Czech (Elementary Czech): Workbook. (Communicative Czech (IElementary Czech): Workbook.). 1. vydání. Praha: Nakladatelství Karolinum, 1998. 111 pp. ISBN 80-246-0574-0. info
- Communicative Czech (Elementary Czech). Edited by Ivana Bednářová - Magdalena Pintarová. [1. vyd.]. Praha: Ústav jazykové a odborné přípravy Univerzity Karlovy, 1977. 262 s. ISBN 80-901947-2-9. info
- Teaching methods
- Tuition conducted by teacher (theoretical training), homework, additional exercises (oral and written), work with the textbook and exercises for the given level of knowledge of the Czech language.
- Assessment methods
- For passing the exam you need to successfully meet the requirements of the final test. Further you need to observe the following rules: 1 / Within the semester, the student must have 75% attendance in classes. In case of a lower attendance the student won’t be admitted to the final test, i.e. the he won’t be able to complete the course. 2 / The attendance in classes includes meeting tasks established by a teacher (homework, in class presentations, etc.). Failure to comply with these tasks (unpreparedness of the student) is evaluated as an absence. 3 / Students are not allowed to change groups, only in exceptional cases expressly approved in advance by the management of the Department of Czech for foreigners.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- General note: Předmět je určen pro studenty mag. a doktor. studia ANJ programu, bakal. studia CJ i ANJ programu, zahr. lektory a učitele FF MU, stážisty a stipenisty FF MU. Pro studenty českého mag. a doktor. programu je určena Jazyková příprava.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Students enroll in this course via an application form at the Department of Czech for Foreigners (not via the IS). Do kurzu se studenti přihlašují formou přihlášek v Kabinetu češtiny pro cizince (nikoli přes IS).
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses