FF:MUBKO_008 The Special Topics II. - Course Information
MUBKO_008 The Special Topics of the Museology II.Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Lucie Jagošová, DiS. (lecturer)
Mgr. Otakar Kirsch, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Irena Loskotová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Lenka Mrázová (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Otakar Kirsch, Ph.D.
Department of Archaeology and Museology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Ing. Jana Přepechalová
Supplier department: Division of Museology - Department of Archaeology and Museology - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- MUBKO_007 The Special Topics I.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The course provides the new point of view to current trends in the field of museology via a special lectures of the Czech and foreign specialists.
- Learning outcomes
- - to characterize actual topics and trends of world museology,
- to know key representatives of museology and their scientific specialisation,
- applly language competencies and knowledge of museological terminology esp. in English
- The syllabus of the lectures is a conditional by the invited specialists.
- Literatura bude poskytnuta studentům na základě jednotlivých témat přednášek.
- Teaching methods
- Lectures require homework preparation in reading the assigned study literature.
- Assessment methods
- On the basis of active attendace during the lecutures.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Note related to how often the course is taught: blokově.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 4 bloky po 2 hodinách + 2 hodiny e-learning.