FF:IJ2A035 Italian Linguistics - Course Information
IJ2A035 Italian LinguisticsFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Egle Mocciaro, Dottore di Ricerca (lecturer)
doc. Christophe Gérard L. Cusimano (alternate examiner)
doc. Paolo Divizia, Dottore di Ricerca (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Christophe Gérard L. Cusimano
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Tue 8:00–9:40 G21
- IJ1A055 Bachelor's State Exam || IJIA028 Bachelor's exam
No pre-requisites are required.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course deal the several aspects of Italian language and linguistics. The objectives of the course are: - the analysis of the synchronic structures of Italian, with particular reference to morphology, syntax and pragmatics; - the analysis of the variational architecture of Italian.
- Learning outcomes
- The student will learn to use the instruments of the discipline with various theoretical and practical activities. The student will also learn to summarize the information coming from different sources, to develop critical sense and to communicate effectively.
- The course will be developed on the following topics: - morphosyntax - interclausal syntax and textuality - the system of varieties
- PALERMO, Massimo. Linguistica italiana. Bologna: Il Mulino, 2015. 358 stran. ISBN 9788815258847. info
- BERRUTO, Gaetano. Introduzione all'italiano contemporaneo. Edited by Alberto A. Sobrero. 13a ed. Roma: Laterza, 2008. viii, 483. ISBN 9788842043102. info
- BENINCÀ, Paola. Introduzione all'italiano contemporaneo. Edited by Alberto A. Sobrero. 10a ed. Roma: Laterza, 2008. x, 484. ISBN 9788842043096. info
- Teaching methods
- Lecture and practical activities: explanation of the basic notions and problems and their application on appropriate linguistic material.
- Assessment methods
- Oral test and discussion on the research materials. Students who don't attend the courses have to set an alternative syllabus with the teacher.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Určeno pro studenty navazujícího magisterského studia.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2020/IJ2A035