FF:PHUZDF1_1 Philos. Teaching Methodology - Course Information
PHUZDF1_1 Philosophy and Social Studies Basics Teaching Methodology (one-field study)Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Jakub Vojta, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Jakub Vojta, Ph.D.
Department of Philosophy - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Philosophy - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- PHUZDD1_1 Teaching Methodology Workshop
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Social Studies Basics (programme FF, N-ZA_)
- Course objectives
- The objective of the course is to introduce students to valid documents that define the content of particular branches of the subject Elements of social sciences (elements of citizenship and social sciences) for various types of secondary schools, and to the particular application in school documents and individual methodical plans.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course student will be able to:
apply the knowledge obtained in theoretical didactics and psychology on secondary school teaching.
evaluate pupils/students during various kinds of presentations.
- 1. The concept of teaching social sciences (ZSV) on different types of secondary schools, synopses
- 2. Contents of ZSV, particular partial sciences - limits and continuity
- 3. Teaching methods in different parts of ZSV, the types of the organisation of a lesson
- 4. Special approaches, seminary style of a work, school and out-of-school projects etc.
- 5. Uniqueness of examining and evaluating of students in ZSV
- 6. The relations between ZSV and other subjects
- recommended literature
- Rámcové vzdělávací programy pro střední školy
- KALHOUS, Zdeněk and Otto OBST. Didaktika sekundární školy. 1. vyd. Olomouc: Univerzita Palackého, 2003. 186 s. ISBN 8024405997. info
- MAŇÁK, Josef and Vlastimil ŠVEC. Výukové metody (Teaching methods). Brno: Paido, 2003. 219 pp. 148. ISBN 80-7315-039-5. info
- MAŇÁK, J. Nárys didaktiky. Brno: MU, 1993. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual lessons deal with particular students´ knowledge in theoretical didactics, examples are presented from high-school instruction, students work on sample situations.
- Assessment methods
- Requirements for the completion of the course (credits):
Completion of pedagogical practice according to conditions specified during the course Didactics I. Written report on assigned didactic feature monitored during the teaching.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses