FF:sij31 Conference: part. foreign - Course Information
sij31 Conference: participation foreignFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 20 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- prof. RNDr. Václav Blažek, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Marie Krčmová, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Václav Blažek, CSc.
Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Contribution, participation, presentation, discussion.
- Choice of a contribution, its preparation with respect to existing approaches, offer of own solution, its presentation and preparation for discussion.
- Umberto Eco, 1997, Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia.
- Teaching methods
- Critical reading, critical discussion, critical argumentation.
- Assessment methods
- Successful presentation of contribution = successful result.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2020/sij31