PřF:B7530 Rostlinná biochemie - Course Information
B7530 Rostlinná biochemieFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. RNDr. Vladimír Mikeš, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Vladimír Mikeš, CSc.
Department of Biochemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Vladimír Mikeš, CSc.
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- C3181 Biochemistry I
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- An advanced lecture. Basic components of plant cells. Plant metabolims and storage of energy. Anabolic and catabolic processes in plants. Structure and function of phytohormons. Defence mechanims in plants (secondary metabolites, phytoalexins, elicitins). Use and function of herbicides. Plants as source of energy and biomass.
- Language of instruction