PřF:B7670 Secondary metabolites - Course Information
B7670 Secondary metabolitesFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 2 credit(s). Recommended Type of Completion: zk (examination). Other types of completion: k (colloquium).
- RNDr. Ivo Pluháček (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- RNDr. Ivo Pluháček
Department of Biochemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: RNDr. Ivo Pluháček
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Lecture for postgraduate and undergraduate students. Secondary metabolism, methods of study. Classes of metabolites, their structure and function: non-protein aminoacids, biologically active peptides, antiobiotics, amines, alkaloides, toxins, glycosides, polyketides, terpenoides,odorous substances, halucinogens, chemical communication, plant constituents in medical care.
- MACHOLÁN, Lumír. Sekundární metabolity. 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 1998. 147 s. ISBN 80-210-1735-X. info
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.