PřF:BD010 PhD Thesis - Course Information
BD010 PhD ThesisFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 23 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- školitelé dizertační práce (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Michaela Vorlíčková, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Jiřina Relichová, CSc.
Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Jiřina Relichová, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
- PROGRAM ( D - BI4 )
Intended only for PhD students.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- At the end of PhD thesis student should be able to elaborate dissertation work on the basis up-to-date knowledge of solving problems.
- Introduction of dissertation work.
- Teaching methods
- Individual theoretical training for dissertation work.
- Assessment methods
- Presentation of written text accordant with the Introduction of Dissertation work.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
Information on course enrolment limitations: pro studenty doktorského studijního programu oborů MBB a OMG