PřF:Bi0834 Zoological diploma thesis IV. - Course Information
Bi0834 Zoological diploma thesis IV.Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/20/0. 20 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Jan Helešic, Ph.D. (lecturer)
vedoucí diplomové práce (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Tomáš Bartonička, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jindřiška Bojková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. MVDr. Iva Dyková, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Zuzana Hiadlovská, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Iveta Hodová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Michal Horsák, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Igor Malenovský, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Natália Martínková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Marie Zhai, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Jan Helešic, Ph.D.
Department of Botany and Zoology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Jan Helešic, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Botany and Zoology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ( Bi7831 Zoological diploma thesis I. ) && ( Bi8832 Zoological diploma thesis II. ) && ( Bi9833 Zoological diploma thesis III. ) && (! BA834 Dipl. thesis )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Zoology (programme PřF, N-EB)
- Course objectives
- The course is designed as a course encouraging students to write their thesis meeting all the requirements.
Completion of this course will ensure that the student submits the thesis agreed by the supervisor. (The student should be ready for a successful defense of the thesis).
- Study of literature sources, zoological sampling, data processing, research presentation.
- Individual consultations during the work on the thesis.
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- individual students work with literature, processing results, preparing diploma thesis
- Assessment methods
- Credits are awarded for achievements after the thesis has been submitted and approved by the supervisor.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses