PřF:Bi1000 Introd. to study of ecol. biol - Course Information
Bi1000 Introduction to study of ecological and evolutionary biologyFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Iveta Hodová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. RNDr. Milan Chytrý, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Tomáš Bartonička, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Jindřiška Bojková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Petr Bureš, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Milan Gelnar, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Michal Hájek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Jan Helešic, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. RNDr. Michal Horsák, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Adam Konečný, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. Mgr. Stanislav Pekár, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Milan Chytrý, Ph.D.
Department of Botany and Zoology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: Mgr. Iveta Hodová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Botany and Zoology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
- Fri 9:00–10:50 A11/132
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- NOW ( CST:CJV_DIAL Dialang )|| CST:CJV_DIAL Dialang || JA001 Examination in English for Specific Purposes - Science || JA002 Advanced Examination in English for Specific Purposes - Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The main aim of the course is to provide students with a general overview of the research groups (Plant Systematics, Vegetation research, Mire Ecology, Invertebrates research, Vertebratology, Hydrobiology, Parasitology).
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course students should be able to: use information about the research groups; use knowledge about main research topics and projects running there; choose the focus of further study.
- Introduction of research groups:
- Plant Systematics;
- Vegetation research;
- Mire Ecology;
- Invertebrates research;
- Příroda České republiky - Průvodce faunou, Karel Hudec, 2007
- Klíč ke květeně České republiky, K. Kubát, 2002
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- a homework is requested at the end of semester
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2019/Bi1000