PřF:C4101 Environmental Chemistry I - Course Information
C4101 Environmental Chemistry IFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- prof. RNDr. Ivan Holoubek, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Ivan Holoubek, CSc.
Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 19 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Global environmental problems. Environmental chemistry - definitions, basic approaches. Chemicals in the environment - definitions, basic approaches. Environmental harmful chemicals. Environmental fate of chemicals. State of the environment in CR. The behaviour of chemicals in the environment. Environmental interface and chemical equilibrium. Environmental persistence. Fate of chemicals in the environment - transport, transformation. Atmosphere - basic characteristics, air pollution, atmospheric reactions. Hydrosphere, basic characteristics, water and its properties, hydrological cycle. bottom sediments, water pollution - primary, secondary. Pedosphere - basic properties, soil contamination, environmental contamination - examples.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/spring2000/C4101