PřF:C4190 Analytical Chem. II-lab.course - Course Information
C4190 Analytical Chemistry II - laboratory courseFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/5/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: graded credit.
- RNDr. Marta Farková, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Pavel Krásenský (seminar tutor)
Dr. Ing. Jaroslav Šenkýř, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- RNDr. Marta Farková, CSc.
Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- C3100 Analytical Chemistry I
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 17 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: Vyučují učitelé katedry analytické chemie.
- Enrolment Statistics (Spring 2001, recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/spring2001/C4190