PřF:C4190 Analytical Chem. II-lab.course - Course Information
C4190 Analytical Chemistry II - laboratory courseFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/5/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: graded credit.
- RNDr. Marta Farková, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Pavel Krásenský (seminar tutor)
prof. Mgr. Jan Preisler, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- RNDr. Marta Farková, CSc.
Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- C3120 Analyt. ChemistryI-lab.course && C4050 Analytical Chemistry II
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 17 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Students will use basic instrumental methods of analysis in practice.
- 1) Analysis of metal alloys 2) Ionexes in analytical chemistry 3) Chelatometry 4) Manganometry 5) Photometric titration using a microburette 6) Emission flame photometry 7) Conductometry 8) Alkalimetry 9) Argentometry 10) Spectrophotometry 11) Multicomponent photometric analysis 12) Extraction photometry
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: Vyučují učitelé katedry analytické chemie.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/spring2003/C4190