PřF:C5190 Analytical Chem. II-lab.course - Course Information
C5190 Analytical Chemistry II - laboratory courseFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/4. 4 credit(s). Recommended Type of Completion: graded credit. Other types of completion: z (credit).
- RNDr. Marta Farková, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Pavel Krásenský (seminar tutor)
prof. Mgr. Jan Preisler, Ph.D. (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- RNDr. Marta Farková, CSc.
Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- C5190/01: Tue 12:00–15:50 Cpe,01014, M. Farková
C5190/02: Thu 7:00–10:50 Cpe,01014, M. Farková
C5190/03: Thu 12:00–15:50 Cpe,01014, J. Preisler
C5190/04: Wed 12:00–15:50 Cpe,01014, J. Preisler
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- C3120 Analyt. ChemistryII-lab.course &&( C4050 Analytical Chemistry II || C1660 Basic Analytical Chemistry )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 16 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Students will use basic instrumental methods of analysis in practice.
- 1) Analysis of metal alloys 2) Ionexes in analytical chemistry 3) Chelatometry 4) Manganometry 5) Photometric titration using a microburette 6) Emission flame photometry 7) Conductometry 8) Alkalimetry 9) Argentometry 10) Spectrophotometry 11) Multicomponent photometric analysis 12) Extraction photometry
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
General note: Vyučují učitelé katedry analytické chemie.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses