PřF:C5250 Environmental Chemistry II - Course Information
C5250 Environmental Chemistry IIFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. RNDr. Ivan Holoubek, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Ivan Holoubek, CSc.
Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Ivan Holoubek, CSc.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Global environmental problems. Environmental chemistry, definitions, basic approaches. Chemicals in the environment, definitions, basic approaches. State of the environment in CR. The behaviour of chemicals in the environment. Environmental interface and chemical equilibrium. Environmental persistence. Fate of chemicals in the environment, transport, transformation. Thermodynamic descriptors of molecular energy. Environmental equilibrium. Chemical transformations. Models of environmental distribution of chemicals. Multimedia models. Biodegradation, biotransformation.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.