PřF:C5930 Environmental Chemistry IV - Course Information
C5930 Environmental Chemistry IVFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- prof. RNDr. Ivan Holoubek, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Ivan Holoubek, CSc.
Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Ivan Holoubek, CSc.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 19 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Environmental contamination, examples of pollutants, basic characteristics, sources, reaction and transport, toxicological and ecotoxicological effects. Toxic metals, persistent organic pollutants, basic properties, occurrence, sources, long-range transport toxicological and ecotoxicological properties. International conventions. Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons. Halogenated organic compounds, polychlorinated benzenes, phenols and other monoaromatic compounds. Chlorinated pesticides. Polychlorinated biphenyls. Polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins a dibenzofurans. Other types of halogenated aromatic compounds.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.