PřF:C6206 Special biochemical methods - Course Information
C6206 Special biochemical methodsFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/4. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Zdeněk Glatz, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Zdeněk Glatz, CSc.
Department of Biochemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: Department of Biochemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- C9300 Diploma Work I (BC)
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Within the scope of this course the students will undergo the practical training in the other laboratory where the other students are working on their master theses. They will be thus familiarized with the other research subjects studied at the department.
- Learning outcomes
- Besides being familiarized with the other research subjects studied at the department, the students will learn the team work and writting the simple scientific text.
- Practical trainig in the other laboratory, so the basic points of this course are not necessary.
- Jde o stáž v laboratořích různého zaměření, proto zde není doporučována žádná literatura.
- Teaching methods
- Practical trainig in the other laboratory.
- Assessment methods
- At the end of this practical training the students should write the report in the range of 10 pages. This report is the main source for the student credit.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.