PřF:C6211 Biotechnology - Course Information
C6211 BiotechnologyFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. Ing. Martin Mandl, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Ing. Martin Mandl, CSc.
Department of Biochemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 17 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- A basic lecture for undergradute biochemistry and some biology students, the optional lecture for other postgraduate students. Principles of classical and modern biotechnological processes (from food to environment). Cultivation and production reactors, mass-transfer in bioprocesses, reactor engineering, scale-up.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses