PřF:C6300 ICP Spectrometry - Course Information
C6300 Inductively Coupled Plasma AtomicEmission Spectrometry (ICP-AES)Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0/0. 2 credit(s). Recommended Type of Completion: zk (examination). Other types of completion: k (colloquium).
- prof. RNDr. Viktor Kanický, DrSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Viktor Kanický, DrSc.
Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 16 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- High-frequency generators, plasma torches, ionization and excitation mechanisms, spatial distributions of emission, background equivalent concentration, lateral and axial ICPs. Sample introduction techniques, nebulization, generation of volatile hydrides, introduction of solids, electrothermal vaporization, spark ablation, arc evaporation, laser ablation,
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.