PřF:C6890 Env. Aspects of Industry - Course Information
C6890 Environ. Aspects of Industrial activitiesFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. RNDr. Ivan Holoubek, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Ivan Holoubek, CSc.
Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Ivan Holoubek, CSc.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 18 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Anthropogenic environmental activities, definition, risks. Main types of technologies with negative environmental effects. Waste gas purification, desulfurication, denitrification, dust separation. Water treatment, mechanical, chemickal, biological, technological processes, sewage sludge. Remediation of contaminated soils. Wastes, types, evaluation, toxicity, methods of disposal.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.