PřF:C7041 Molecular Spectrometry - Course Information
C7041 Molecular SpectrometryFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. RNDr. Viktor Kanický, DrSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Viktor Kanický, DrSc.
Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Classification of methods, analytical and structural aspects; wavelength ranges and procesess in the species. Instrumentation, monochromatization, signal treatment. Molecular absorption spectrophotometry UV/VIS, Bouguer-Lambert-Beer's law, multicomponent analysis, photoacoustic spectrometry. Luminiscence, laser fluorimetry. Diffuse radiation scatter. Infrared and Raman spectrometry. Microwave spectrometry. Analytical aspects of magnetic resonance methods. Analytical refractometry and interferometry.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.