PřF:C7460 Identif. of Org.Comp.-lab. - Course Information
C7460 Identification of Organic Compounds - lab.Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Pavel Pazdera, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Pavel Pazdera, CSc.
Department of Chemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Pavel Pazdera, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of Chemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- Thu 11:00–11:50 A08/309
- Approval of the Methods of Chemical Research, a knowledge of principles of NMR,IR, UV-VIS and mass spectroscopies
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 10 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/10, only registered: 0/10, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/10
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 9 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students should be able to: understand and explain identification of organic compounds on the base of comprehensive UV-VIS, FTIR, H-, C-NMR and MS data.
- Information base of UV-VIS, IR, NMR a MS spectra. Structure and it reflection in spectrum. Analysis of spectra. Prediction of spectral data by using of chemical sotware.
- V. Milata, P. Segla, Vybrané metódy molekulovej spektroskopie, (Selected methods of molecular spectroscopy), STU Bratislava, 2007, ISBN 978-80-227-2618-4
- Friebolin, H. Ein- und zweidimensionale NMR-Spektroskopie, VCh Weinheim 1988, ISBN 3-527-26778-6, 317 p.
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Seminar - practice
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
Information on course enrolment limitations: při počtu studentů nad 10 bude výuka ve dvou paralelkách